Key Features for Investors
Lavaux Capital offers consistent returns driven by a proven business model operating in the 'real economy' while avoiding market volatility.
- provides a fixed annual return, without deduction, payable in arrears based on the weighted capital balance per investor. Payout dates are effectively 31 March, 30 June, 30 September and 31 December
- has quarterly liquidity with 90 days' notice
- allows investors to receive a regular dividend in cash or to reinvest their earnings
- insures credit exposures via major international insurers, or relies on alternative acceptable securities
- offers investments in either USD, GBP, EURO or CHF